The Definitive BE Story Archive

The Overflowing Bra

Ethereal Vision
Hadron Shift 2: Another story
Part two follows two new characters, and their experiences with the shift in dimensions.
Average Scores:

Overall= 4, BE= 5, Characters= 4, Technical= 5

A beautiful and peaceful play with an alternating reality. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you, Ethereal Vision, for writing it!

The Veeb
Overall= 5, BE= 4, Characters= 4, Technical= 5

I liked it! The reality shift is a fun reality shift instead of "Oh no let's panic!" Things continue like the people know there's nothing they can do about it right then. People settling in quickly instead of causing more issues.

Overall= 3, BE= 4, Characters= 3, Technical= 4

So let me get this straight: over 1.5 billion people have spontaneously changed into the opposite sex. And further alterations to their forms continue for a while afterward. Not even people's possessions are remaining constant -- inanimate objects are changing as well. Humanity's understanding of the laws of physics, of the laws that govern the universe, of the laws that govern REALITY ITSELF -- it's all been shaken down to its foundation. However events play out, things are never going to be fully "back to normal."

And movie theaters are open, showing movies?*

I have to say that I do like the overall idea -- I'm certainly a sucker for reality changes. But when you've got something literally world-altering going on, even though you're only focusing on a couple of characters, I think things need to feel "bigger," well beyond "oh, we're changing, oh, we're changing again, oh, let's go to the movies."

(*Are you old enough to have clear memories of September 11, 2001? At least in the U.S. -- even aside from those located in or near areas seen as potential additional targets -- many movie theaters closed for the day when it became apparent that hardly anyone was going to show up for movies when they were home watching news on TV. Think of that, and add it to the fact that 25% of the theater staff members have changed sex, and the other 75% have at least a few family members and/or friends who've changed sex.)

Overall= 5, BE= 5, Characters= 5, Technical= 5

great job

Please give the authors feedback, I can not emphasize enough how important it is to them.
Due to comment spam, any new posts with http in them will be destroyed.
Your Nickname:

Rate this story from 1-5 stars (5 stars is best) in the following categories:

Overall Enjoyment(How much did you like the story overall?)
1 2 3 4 5

BE Description (Detail, quantity, quality)
1 2 3 4 5

Characters (Descriptions, likeability)
1 2 3 4 5

Technical Quality (Writing style, grammar, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5

Your comments on the story: